18 Dec 2012

Instant Christmas garland

ελληνικό κείμενο  

I thought I had finished with Christmas decorations until I realized that almost everything I had made were gathered in one half of our living room, while the other half, the place where we watch tv was almost empty apart from this, which is standing in a corner. The walls are totally blank as I haven't put anything on them since we moved in, so I decided to make something quick and easy to make them more festive.

Some natural cord, red ribbon and wool, a bit of cotton upholstery fabric, an old chaki skirt and an old brown knit blouse, and here's my instant Christmas garland.



3 comments:

Meeha Meeha said...

Happy and simple, like it came from a Swedish magazine! PS: I love your numbers, they simply rock!

Unknown said...

Bellissime immagini...
Bellalullo

Anonymous said...

Υπέροχη η γιρλάντα σου Τίνα!!!!