16 Jan 2012

Happy new year!

ελληνικό κείμενο

Hello everyone and Happy 2012!

I know many of you (if there is anyone still around) have lost hope to see me here again, but as you know life is full of surprises. I won't analyze why I was away from this blog for so long nor make promises for how long I 'll stay, I just want to enjoy it for as long as it lasts.
Everybody is fed up with the bad news we hear all the time, day in, day out, here in Greece. It's not easy to keep your spirits high when everything around seems to only get worse but I will try to not panic until the catastrophe really comes. Until then I will hope it won't come eventually and try to distract my mind by trying to find little bits of beauty around me. I always did but now it seems a more important job than ever.


So let's start with some beautiful pictures.


I discovered Jane Heller on flickr when I was looking for a new picture for my Facebook profile. She very kindly gave me permission to use this one:




Many many thanks to Jane!  
Take some time to visit her flickr and website. Jane Heller's work is for sale on etsy

 P.S. In my last post many had asked where did I find the papers to make the birds. I couldn't find the the etsy shop because I had a problem with my account. If there is anyone still interested I bought them here.


No comments: