28 Sept 2012

Handmade jewelry


This blog has an ever burning passion for unusual handmade jewelry and the time has come again to enjoy a tour around some fabulous creations of jewelry designers from all over the world.



etched sterling silver pendant by Simone Walsh





Textile necklace by Mandy Besek



 oxidized silver ring by Eleni Antoni





paper neckace by Momoko Kumai 



sterling silver and enamel earrings by Ann Jenkins 



polymer clay earrings by Les Folles Marquises 



sterling silver ring by Malou Paul 


oxidized copper necklace by Hara Theodoraki 



I hope you liked them as much as I did.



9 comments:

DorothéeV said...

Whoooh, great collection ! I'm so proud you featured my work here ! Thank you very much Tina.

TinaA said...

You're welcome!

momto8blog said...

oh so pretty! what beautiful creations you featured!!
I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.
have a great weekend.

Simone Walsh said...

Thanks for featuring my jewellery :)

Unknown said...

I always loved handmade jewelry because of the randomness of the materials used. MOst of them can be just leftover materials. The beauty of handmade jewelry lies in the imagination of the artist.
- SWCreations.net

jelly andrews said...

I like the textile necklace. I love its colorful design. Those other design are also equally amazing.

Handmade Jewelry said...

Really unseen collections of jewelry.

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan overdose dog - ativan dosage for alcohol withdrawal

mae anderson said...

These jewelries are all fabulous. But the textile necklace really captured my attention. It looks so great.