29 Nov 2010

To blog or not to blog

 ελληνικό κείμενο

This blog has been sleeping since July. That's too long! And I know a blog is not a blog unless it is frequently updated but unfortunately blogging  is the first in my to do list to go when everyday life starts pressing hard. I was tempted to say "it's over" but to be honest I miss a lot the way this blog keeps me connected to the things I love so much, the wonderful world of handmade things and the amazing  people who create them. So I say "to blog" for now and see how it goes. 





2 comments:

Annuk said...

Welcome back to "blogosphere" :)!
I hope you find the time and energy to keep on with blogging as you missed it! And yes, it's a lovely way to keep connected with the world of handmade and with like-minded people!
Good luck :)!

TinaA said...

Thanks Annuk!