11 Feb 2009

Jewelry again!

I 'm never bored to look at jewelry, no matter of style, as long as they 're creative and inspired. So here's what I found this time.
On Brevity, Anna Corpron's dynamic jewelry, influenced by graphic design, architecture, and modern fabrication techniques. They are made of contemporary materials such as acrylic and stainless steel.








I 'm never bored to look at jewelry, no matter of style, as long as they 're creative and inspired. So here's what I found this time.
On Brevity, Anna Corpron's dynamic jewelry, influenced by graphic design, architecture, and modern fabrication techniques. They are made of contemporary materials such as acrylic and stainless steel.



On the opposite side it's meristem's handmade jewelry, bursting with color, made with a variety of materials, from silver and gemstones to fabric, crystals and thread in unexpected combinations.





Which is your style?

7 comments:

antigoni said...

what is my style? hmm.. don't know yet!!! I like every style that is insiring and has that special personal touch. In my own jewels I've followed many different styles.
I guess depends of the mood...Sometimes I find a new material or technique and stick to it for a period...:)

....I have to final choose a language in net...:(

olivetreegirl said...

Θα συμφωνήσω απόλυτα με την προλαλήσασα! Εξαιρετικά τα ευρήματα σου για άλλη μια φορά!

Anonymous said...

ειδικά η "Χειροπέδα" ήταν τόσο ζωντανή...σχεδόν μύρισε καλοκαίρι! :)

TinaA said...

Τουλάχιστον Αντιγόνη εσύ εμφανίζεσαι με το σωστό username.

Unknown said...

Although I love the great masters, the style that catches my eye is the contemporary twist. But I dont make jewelery. Your work is lovely, i would wear it. For now though, my kids wear my money :). (I'm also a proud member of ETSY MOMS.)
harika poli, I will come back,

dimijewels said...

very beatiful jewels
take a look to mine creations
http://handmadecreations-dimi.blogspot.com/

Kamagra Oral Jelly said...

Nice site, I have bookmarked your site yet and I will come back again! You have a greatest site!