Trying unsuccessfully to organize my drawers I found this old plain wooden bangle. I felt like playing a little and make something with it so I searched a little more and found some tulle, half a meter of trim and some beads and sequins in matching colors.
I put a little glue for fabrics on the bangle, waited a couple of minutes and wrapped the trim around it.
I cut 5 pieces of tulle measuring 10cm x 28cm, folded in half the first one and folded again over the bangle.
I pleated it and with a fine fishing line and some random stitches I secured the piece of tulle on the bangle. I went on with the other 4 pieces.
Finally I sewed on the sequins and the beads, with fishing line too.
A special, little extravagant I must admit, accessory for a warm summer evening out.